P.O. Box 258
18741 Veterans Memorial Highway
Dungannon, VA 24245
~~What a privilege we have been given by God to be able to spend our lives giving His love away.~~
WE CAN CONQUER DISAPPOINTMENT
1. The two options of response:
2. Some examples of disappointments that challenge us:
3. The secret that frees us:
April 5, 2020 Sermon Outline
WAY OF FAITH
2. And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great.; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3. And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
4. So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.
5. And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.
6. And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.
7. And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.
8. And he removed from thence unto a mountain on the east of Bethel, and pitched his tent, having Bethel on the west, and Hai on the east: and there he builded an altar unto the LORD, and called upon the name of the LORD.
9. And Abram journeyed, going on still toward the south.
10. And there was a famine in the land: and Abram went down into Egypt to sojourn there; for the famine was grievous in the land.
9. By faith he
sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange
country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and
Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
1. Faith begins with the divine initiative.
2. The way of faith requires a personal response. Look at Genesis 12:4-10.
3. The way of faith leads in paths of difficulties. Look at James 1:12.
THINK IT OVER
The way of faith is the way to begin, to continue, and to finish the Christian life. The examples of Hebrews 11 are proof of the victory of faith. Those who need Christ need to begin the life of faith today. Other individuals may need to grow in faith.
March 29, 2020 Sermon Answers
If you have comments, suggestions, or information, e-mail us.
E-mail us your prayer requests.
This site was last updated on April 4, 2020 .